Online course: How to Assemble Now (BAK Public Studies)
Thank you for your interest in the online course How to Assemble Now at BAK, taking place from 24 August to 10 September 2020! Fill in your details, motivation and CV below to apply.
Please note that:
- applying through this form does not mean automatic acceptance, we will contact you re: your application via e-mail;
- generally, paid applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, provided an adequate motivation is included in the application;
- if accepted as a paid applicant, you will be sent an invoice by BAK. after this invoice is paid, your spot in the course if confirmed;
- the 5 fee waiver (scholarship) positions are meant specifically for those who would not otherwise be able to participate. we will contact applicants for this around a week after the fee waiver deadline. if you are not granted a fee waiver and are able to get funding elsewhere, you are welcome to still apply, however from experience there is a big likelihood the course will be fully booked by then;
- if we reach the maximum amount of applications, the application deadline (and this form) will close early.